Buying a home is a big decision. It can also be a little intimidating as you weigh many factors to make the best decision for you and your family.
We can help. With a home inspection from Edge Inspection, LLC you'll be better positioned to make an informed decision, knowing the physical condition of the home you're considering buying. After examining all the major systems in the house, we'll provide you with an easy to understand, written, comprehensive report that will answer questions like:
- Is the roof watertight?
- Is the structure sound?
- Will the heating system keep us warm?
- Is the electrical service adequately sized and safe?
- Will the plumbing system deliver enough water and carry waste away effectively?
- Does the home have radon?
What you will get with our inspection:
- A complete inspection of all major house systems performed by a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- Comprehensive written home inspection report. Downloadable on any device.
- FREE Home Maintenance Book
- $25 Discount on radon testing when bundled with your home inspection
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee, backed by InterNACHI
Your report will also indicate where improvements are necessary and will help you establish priorities for those repairs. And with that out of the way, you can focus on the other important factors - like figuring out how your great-grandmother's armoire will fit up the stairs.
Click here to see a sample report. Contact us for further information and to book an appointment.
Ask about our first time home
buyers discount. We remember how exciting and stressful buying your first home can be and how important home ownership is to you. We feel privileged to provide you a discount as our way of getting you on your way to home ownership.
Inspections and reports comply with the requirements of The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) Standards of Practice.
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI